Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, two weeks ago I started my blog (yay!) and this whole week I've spent travelling here and there, so things have been a bit disruptive!

But, I have a plan! Mwahaha.

Hopefully within the next few days I can get some more reviews posted (including a bad one. Yeah, my first bad review, yikes!). I'm also going to be posting more on whats been happening around the blogosphere. There's heaps of activites and hot-topics going on currently, so hopefully I can include some of those :)

Current read is Melissa Marr's "Fragile Eternity".

I also found a really cool quote on a fellow blogger's profile; The Story Siren quotes Oscar Wilde when he says "If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all." Thought I'd share this, as it's now one of my favourite quotes and entirely true. If a book is on my top-ten list, it will be because I could read it over and over and over and fall more in love with it every time! :)

Cheers!
Emma

No comments: