Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mega International and Fantastic YA Book Contest!

This contest is so amazing, it gets its own post. And, since I've been tidying my room all day (well...most of it. I didn't sit and read, I swear!) I thought I'd get cracking and make a post (and a review coming tomorrow, too!).

The Bookologist is a blog I've just stumbled across in pursuit of information on The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (yeah, one blog links to another and another and I find pot of gold under a booky rainbow, LOL). HERE is what you can win...


SQUEEE! So yeah, amazing, right? *nods* So, I want you to go right here and see what all the fuss is about! It is also international (thank you!! *bows*) and is one seriously amazing opportunity! :) Except, if you're on Pluto, you can't enter apparently, so sorry! ;) :P

Cheers!
Emma :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where have you been buying all your books lately? This competition looks amazing and has reinforced all of the good books that I NEED to read... Screw the Penguin Classics!

PS: The "captcha"/word verification for this post is "pothead"... lol.

Emma Kate "Coops" @ Whats Cracking Coops said...

Hello dearest friend!!! :D ahaha, yes, my books! Well, currently my "to read" list is 66 books strong...I did buy come off Borders a few months with a 25% off voucher (got them online) but since, I've found this place; http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/

They are SOOOOO cheap, you can use paypal at the end of the checkout (YAY) and FREE international shipping, whoot! I'm going to order a whole big bunch soon...when I have money :D hahahaha.