Thursday, June 3, 2010

Coops' Cover Craves

We're back again, already, for another Thursday of cover love goodness! It took me a while to trim my selections this week, but I hope you'll like what I've picked!

Matched by Allyson Condie
Release Date; November 30th 2010
Read about it here on Goodreads

Just...awesome. I love the idea, very unique and the colours are fabulous! I mean really, how many times do you see a girl trapped in a glass bauble thingy? (Excuse my illiteracy!) LOL. Love!

The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Release date; September 7th 2010
Read about it here on Goodreads.
I saw and liked the first version of this cover, but the final version shown above had a strangely hypnotic quality that I just love. It's cute, interesting and different. More cover lover here!

The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
Available Now
Read about it here on Goodreads

Lastly but certainly not least, is the Dark Divine. I really love this cover! I was first told about it by Maidenevil over on Fallen Arachangel and at the time she hadn't even read the book - just loved the cover! I can certainly see why! Also very "hypnotic". Perhaps this is the week for hypnotic covers! 

(Hmmm...now methinks I should have a theme to go with my cover craves posts each week! Who's up for covers with gorgeous boy next week? ;))

Enjoy! :-)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I loved the Dark Divine and can't wait to read the other two as well!

Just wanted to stop by and comment that yes, if you have a US address you use to ship, you can enter the blogoversary contests. :)