Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coops' Cover Craves

Back for another week! Sorry I missed out on posting a review this week - will get to it tomorrow :) I also have a HUGE in My Mailbox for the last 3-4 weeks, inicluding a big model horse surprise, YAY! In other news, I have 1.5 more scenes to write on my own novel before the first draft is complete. Major party time! :) (You'll hear about it as soon as it is finished!)

Without further babble, let's check out some cute cover art this week! (After a trip to Borders today, I'm also thinking an Australia vs. US feature, showing the difference in covers!).

Anyway, anyway, anyway...

Amy And Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Release Date; May 4th 2010
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
I've heard very good things about this book and it is also topped off with a cute cover. I'm just a massive sucker for romance, yeah, so this was right up my alley. But I really love the road - great use of line in the composition! But American's drive on the wrong side of the road (that's if you ask an Australian, LOL, I guarantee if you ask an American it is the Aussies who drive on the wrong side!). I want to go to America just to drive on the opposite side :-P Moving on...

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Release Date; August 31st 2010
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
Okay, so I admit, this cover creeped me out when I first saw it, because the guy's expression was so unbelievably intense! I took one look and went "WHOA", LOL. But it's grown on me, and now I find myself really loving it. I love the set up, the darkness, and the contrast between the two cover models. It should be an interesting read :)

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Release Date; September 21st 2010
Read about it HERE on Goodreads.
This is one of those much-loved covers around the blogsphere, even though the book is yet to be released. I mean, hello, get a load of that cool shiny dress! I like sparkles and shine :-D Also, funnily enough, I like darkness, so this cover creates the perfect balance for me, especially those super cool clouds hanging in the background. Definitely check this one out - it'll be a fabulous read for sure! :)

That's it for now, but more next week ;) And more cool posts coming up soon! :)

No comments: