Sunday, May 16, 2010

Debut Author Challenge over at The Story Siren!

So I'm waaaaayyy behind on this :) But I'm joining now, because I figure I'm going to read so many books this year and I thought I'd try and see how many debut ones I can read :) You too, blogger or non blogger, can sign up for the 2010 Debut Author Challenge over at The Story Siren too...join in the fun! :)

The Story Siren


So...this is the list of books I have read, followed by the ones I intend to read! :) (These are just debut authors and I may be missing some titles, haha)

Read;
The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
Jessica's Guide to Dating on The Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey

To read (not finished);
Guardian of the Dead
Mistwood
Hex Hall
Bleeding Violet
The Wish List
Shadow Hills
The Cinderella Society
Brightly Woven
The Body Finder
Claire De Lune
The Unwritten Rule

No comments: