Monday, May 17, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I had another, surprisingly, fabulous week this week!!! :) I got some great books and also some very extra special goodies :-)

First up, I bought myself a copy of Meridian by Amber Kizer. Found it in Big W for a bargain $12 :-)

I also received;
To Catch A Pirate - Jade Parker
Moonlight - Rachel Hawthorne

Both of these I selected as part of a prize to the Book Depository! I won this from Martha's Bookshelf in Blogmania, which was super exciting! Please head on over to check out her blog! :-) Also from Martha, I got an eBook called "Face of Stone" by Robert Curtis (from her eBook company eTreasures Publishing!). It's Egyptian-ish, so I'm hoping I'll love it when I get around to reading it :-) In addition, Martha also sent me this pack of goodies!

I'll let the picture do the talking but WOW - I'm stoked! So many great extras and a heap are signed too!! :) Also note the two brochures in the middle at the top...Australian customs saw fit to open my little package but thankfully, nothing was removed :) I'm going to keep them as a momento - LOL :)


Thank you Martha!! :-)

I was also fortunate enough to win A Novel Source's Blogmania prize too! (I just about fell off my chair when I got the emails saying I'd won two!). Most of my prize has also arrived! Please also take the time to swing my Stacy's blog, it's fabulous!

Here's what I got;

Num8ers - Rachel Ward
ARC of Girl In Translation - Jean Kwok (my first ARC ever!) :-)
Angelology - Danielle Trussoni

Plus, an awesome interchangeable necklace that has pin-on faces such as "I read banned books" LOL, two AWESOME book marks and the two cards at the end! :-) Polarity on Etsy made the locket and NaturesCharms made the bookmarks. Swing by and buy your own - they're super cute!

Thank you Stacy! :-)

Thanks again to these people and I cannot wait to start reading my new books! :-)

Hope everyone else had a fantabulous week, also! :-)

No comments: