Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Guess What is In-Stores Today....!

Guess what I got and has been released in Australia as of 9.00am this morning! (Or whenever it was the shops open...teheheh).
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead!

I'm very interested to read this! It's not my favourite series in the world, and I have a really bad, omnious feeling that when the last book is released I'm going to HATE the ending, but, I'm going to keep reading anyway! Hahaha. I guess I hope that despite everything Rose will get her happy ending :) And I've heard excellent things about Spirit Bound, so I had to go and grab a copy!

Only $11.88 from Big W! Bargain! I was afraid I'd miss out on a copy today, but nope, they had a zillion there...all lined up in their bookish glory! :)

Looking forward to seeing what other bloggers think about it! :)

Cheers!
Emma :)

No comments: