Monday, May 3, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I got BOOKS!!!!

It's a funny story actually, LOL. Anyone who knows me will know I am above and beyond broke. But, one day 3 weeks ago my Aunt took me to Bingo and I magically, luckily, turned $15 into $80!!! :) Excited? Yes! So I came home and shopped my butt off at the Book Depository and Angus and Robertson (I had a 25% off voucher that saved me a few extra dollars on top of the Book Depo prices!) and these were the ones that arrived last week :)

Yeah, I snuck some of my models in the corners there :)

So, I bought;

Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols (already read it since I received it!)
Leaving Paradise - Simone Elkeles

*squeeeee* :)

Plus, the sites hadn't updated the book covers...so I thought I was getting the old versions of the covers of Lament and Leaving Paradise. I was so pleased I got the new ones, it was like Christmas!!! :)

Cheers!
Emma

1 comment:

Maidenveil said...

Lament looks promising. :D And may I say the miniature horses are cute! :D