Sunday, May 2, 2010

Updated Model of the Month and Must Read!

So I thought I'd just tell you guys a little bit about those features on my sidebar ---->

The Model of the Month is one of my favourite model horses of the month! I pick a horse from my collection, usually a new arrival, and show him/her off on my blog, just because I love them :) The palomino in my sidebar this month is a resin model horse named Jezebel, sculpted by Sarah Rose. Check her out on google - her sculpting work is to die for! Jezebel only stands at about 3-4 inches high! =D I received her recently and she's gorgeous.

As for my Must Read of the Month, thats a little place for books that have already been released that I HAVE to read! I am pleased to report I received last month's "Must Read", Maggie Stiefvater's "Lament" on Friday - just in time for the end of the month! I've just started reading it :)

This month's Must Read is Jekyl Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey! It is being released Monday (tomorrow Aussie time). So I have to endeavour to get this one this month - I adored Jessica's Guide! :) (And she's working on a sequel to it!!! Squeee!!!).

Tomorrow, I'm also going to post an In My Mailbox...I'd like to start a meme and it seems like a fun one and I got BOOKS! So I have to share, ha ha! I'm also going to post a review for Claudia Gray's "Hourglass" and Jennifer Echols's "Going Too Far" in the next week.

Stay tuned and thanks for following! :)

Emma :)

No comments: