Thursday, June 24, 2010

Coops' Cover Craves

Woooo another week! I apologise sincerely for my lack of reviews for the past 2 weeks :-/ I have lost my flash drive as I mentioned in my earlier post and didn't think top save it to one of the computers. Well...I won't bore you with the details but I shall type up new reviews if I must! :-) I've read a bunch of great books lately!!

Anyway, this weeks beautiful cover-art picks!

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Available NOW!
Read about it on goodreads HERE.

I love this cover! It's very mermaidy, obviously, but it also has a really fun look about it. The pink, blue and green are all gorgeous and there are sparkles! Yes, I'm a sucker for sparkles :-D

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Available; February 1st 2011
Read about it on goodreads HERE.
This cover is just beginning to grace the blogsphere so if you haven't seen it yet, you're in for a real treat! I'm very excited for this book. It seems like such a long wait! As for the cover, I think its very foreboding. The tattoo on her arm is beautiful and I really love the black and the omnious bottle. What part will it play in the novel? We'll have to wait to find out!

My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day
Available NOW!
Read about it on goodreads HERE.
This cover is undeniably cute! I think its the expression of the girl's face on the far right that really cracks me up. I should really go invest in this book soon! Very creative, fun, cover! :)

That's all for this week and I give you an ironclad promies - there shall be reviews to come!

Also, check out my sidebar! I have accumulated quite a list of contests for which most are open internationally! So you Aussie followers? Check 'em out!

No comments: