Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I've been saving my In My Mailbox for a few weeks now as I didn't have a big bundle of significance arrive in any one week. So here's my lot for the past 4+ weeks! I'm so happy with the books I got - super excited about a lot of them :-) I was going to have a review today to...but I've lost my flash drive with all my pre-written reviews on it! *Horror*. I'll work on finding that or re-writing 10+ reviews, LOL. Right now I have Sheldon Cooper in my head saying, "You forgot your flash drive, you forgot your flash drive" x1000.

Onto the pictures!

I got;

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins from Borders (although I think I like the other cover better. But this one is cool too - it SPARKLES!).
The Pace by Shelena Shorts (I won this from Stacy at A Novel Source - thank you!)
The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper (I won this from Stacy at A Novel Source - thank you!)
Ondine by Ebony McKenna from Borders (Read - and this is a seriously funny book!).
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott (I won this from Stacy at A Novel Source - thank you!)
The Wish List - Gabi Stevens
Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
Guardian of the Dead - Karen Healy
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Plus, a signed bookmark from Jennifer Laurens, the author of Heavenly! :-)

I also received this beauty, an Aisha sculpted by Debbi LerMond and painted by Faye Cohen for you model horse fans. I love her! :-)


Hope you guys had an excellent past few weeks, too! :-)

No comments: