Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coops Cover Craves

Another fab week. And GUESS. WHAT.

I found my flash stick!!!!!!!!!! So look for a review tomorrow, YAY! :-D

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Release Date; January 4th 2011
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
This is a cover that recently made itself known to the YA Book Blogging community. I love the purples, the twining, vine-like writing and I LOVE that dress. I hope we can expect good things from a book with a cover as striking as that!

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Available NOW
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
I adored this book and the first thing that drew me to it was the striking cover. The red and black is always a winner for me and I love the style of Fantaskey's covers (Jekel Loves Hyde was done in a similar way). I can't resist a picture of people dancing like these too and it may be really superficial...but that guy has a super-cute mouth, LOL.

Perchance to Dream by Lisa Manchev
Available NOW
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
I have yet to read this but I love this cover!!! There's not much to say about it other than "awwwww" :-D "Eyes Like Stars" also has a super attractive cover and it is for this reason I'm hoping to pick up these books in the near future (even if thats totally shallow!).

Enjoy and I hope to have a review for you guys tomorrow! :-)


1 comment:

Maidenveil said...

Earthly's font reminds me of the font used in the cover of Beautiful Darkness. :p