Friday, August 27, 2010

Two major OMG's...

Firstly, I got featured on The Story Siren!


Woohoo! dance

I am so excited to have been a part of her brand new feature, Backstage Blogging, as Kristi herself is one of the best blogger role models out there! (And if you've never visited her blog, which I doubt, you really should. And don't forget to check out her In My Mailbox vlogs...guaranteed to make you LOL on a weekly basis!) :-) A bunch of fabulous newbie bloggers have been featured this week. Advanced bloggers will be featured in the coming weeks, offering insight on how to make your blog kick-ass!

Thanks, Kristi and thanks to any new followers as a result of that feature :-)

In other news, I just spied this on Nalini Singh's blog. Yes, I'm a YA book blog, yes, they're an adult series, yadda yada yadda, I'm going to blog about this anyway :-)

Because the cover to Archangel's Consort has been revelead! I absolutely adored the first two books in the Guild Hunter series, Angel's Blood and Archangel's Kiss. They're one of the best, most fascinating adult books I've ever read (with hot Archangel's. Really, what more do you need?) :-)

Without further ado...the cover!


*Sighs* I want awesome purple and black wings! *pouts*

Have a great day, night, morning (wherever you are in your time zone!)

~ Coops :-)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Emma! I found you through the feature on The Story Siren, I love the look of your blog! I have to say too that the horse in the picture with you is absolutely gorgeous. I used to ride competitively before I went to college and loved it:) Glad to have found your blog, I'm a big YA fan as well (and also of Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series - Raphael *sigh*). Looking forward to reading more from you!

Emma Kate "Coops" @ Whats Cracking Coops said...

@Jenny - LOVE your profile pic! <3
Thanks for the awesome comments on my blog! :) So glad to meet a fellow rider, haha! And oh my gosh, definitely agree on Raphael :) *swoons*. I loved how much more we saw of his character in Archangel's Kiss. I can't wait to reread the series!