Thursday, August 26, 2010

Coops Cover Craves

*rubs hands together* Pretty, cover goodness is back again...!

Clarity by Kim Harrington
Release Date; March 1st 2011
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
I love light effects and this one just tops it. It really accentuates the eyes, too!

Entangled by Cat Clarke
Release Date; January 2011
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
It's red. Like, bright, entrancing red. Need I say more? :-P I love the post of the model and the scrolling artwork on the bottom right, too. And it's red. :-D

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Release Date; September 14th
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
Designed by the same talented artist who brought to life Cassandra Clare's cover art, this book cover won me with those translucent wings sprouting from Gabe's back. I love the organised chaos to this cover, the striking colours and the scrolling, silver text. Top-notch!

:-)

2 comments:

-k said...

I have to agree that the cover for Personal Demons is gorgeous... but only if you remove the characters who look like they're old enough to have a mid-life crisis.
The wings are gorgeous, though, and I love the script.

Emma Kate "Coops" @ Whats Cracking Coops said...

Hahahaha! I totally agree with you though about the older cover models. I love the entire cover, but if I didn't know it was a YA book, I never would have guessed it was!