Friday, September 3, 2010

Coops Cover Craves...

And it's a bit late with work, etc. Sorry! Special edition of Coops Cover Craves this week with the theme...shirtless boys :-P I only have two this week instead of the usual three...but...they're a good two ;-) (Again, the usual - work. But...I can now afford books by working! haha!)

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Available NOW!
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
My BIG complaint about this cover is that the dang author quote obstructs the view! LOL. IN addition to the totally gorgeous abs, those runes are amazing. Beautiful. Loved this cover from the very start!


Awakened by Ednah Walters
Available NOW!
Read about it on Goodreads HERE. 
Well, I love angels. So when I saw this recently, my jaw dropped. (Look at zee wings!) Must...buy...now *twitch*.

That's all for this week! And from now on, the Coops Cover Craves is going to be themed, like this week! 
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! :-)


1 comment:

Maidenveil said...

Way to go shirtless boys on the cover! with or without wings! :D