Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coops Cover Craves!


And this week is...couples week!

First up is...
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
Release date; May 3rd 2011
Read about it on Goodreads HERE

This cover is subject to change...but I certainly love it just the way it is! The purples really set the whole cover off and I love the way the clouds are floating in the distance. Naww. How romantic!

May - Daughters of the Sea by Kathryn Lasky
Release date; March 1st 2011
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
This is gorgeous. Another sea/water related cover and I love it. There's just something about it...the atmosphere perhaps. Can't wait to read this one!

And I know it isn't technically a cover...BUT...
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Release date; October 19th
Read about it on Goodreads HERE.
This isn't the final version of the cover, however, this was an early version featuring Drew Doyon, the original Hush Hush cover model. And, well, what can I say...I just like the set up and drama of this cover, even if its not the final product. Fallen Archangel revealed this on their site!

That's it for this week! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Moonglass cover. And I had no idea there was an alternate cover for Crescendo with Patch. I like it a lot. :)