Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In my Mailbox is hosted by the fantabulous Story Siren!

Oh how I love mail...particularly that in bookish form! I've had a lot of random stuff showing up lately including horse stuff, camera lenses...ah, the list goes on! But here are my prescious books for the past couple of weeks...


What I got...
Arabian Studs and Stallions Annual - I love this magazine! Especially the photography features they usually run! :-D
Thoroughbred; Ashleigh by Joanna Campbell - I don't buy younger horsey novels anymore...but it was 75c. I couldn't help myself!
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins - To see what all the fuss is about!
The Vampire Diaries Season One DVD - SQUEE! The collector cards are awesome! <3 Damon :-)
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare - Hope I love this as much as the Mortal Instruments!
Return to Paradise (not pictured) - Simone Elkeles - Already read and loved!

Books I won from Larissa Book Girl / Winter Flings / Date A Book 

Night World
The Silver Blade
I'd tell you I love you, but then Id have to kill you
Skins
Alone/Chasers

Thank you to all involved! Can't wait to start reading :-) 

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

Maidenveil said...

Woohooo! Clockwork Angel! We have to talk after you read that. :) Hunger Games is amazing. At least you'll read the trilogy with all the books out. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy reading Emma! :)

-k said...

I didn't know that there were Skins books; I've been waiting forever for series 3 to be released in Canada on DVD.
Great books. Happy reading!